Are you space obsessed? Do you constantly look to the night sky and read about space exploration? Then you will love this super easy and kid-friendly DIY craft project. Bring a bit of outer space to create your own bottled nebula.
The bottled nebula project is a fun and easy to add a little sparkle to your room. This project only takes a few minutes to do. And it can be a awesome jewelry piece, too.
Supplies you will need:
1. A transparent jar or bottle with a lid that seals well. (Make sure it is clean and empty of dust)
2. Cotton balls
3. Glitter (silver tends to look best)
5. Food Coloring or fabric dye. You can use whatever colors you like, but hues of purple, blue and pink are easiest to work with the first time since they blend together well.
6. A pencil or narrow stick that you don’t mind getting dye on
7. Additional jars/ bowls for mixing colors
8. A funnel (Optional)
9. Glue and clear nail polish (Optional)
Keep reading more at Diply here.