Making these lovely butterfly candle luminaries to light romantic night. They are super easy to make. Supplies you need are
- Glass jar
- Butterfly punch (optional)
Step by step instructions
- Draw silhouettes of butterflies on a piece of paper, and then cut out the butterflies. To make it easier, you can use a butterfly punch too.
- Measure your jar and cut a piece of paper to wrap around the jar and glue it on the jar.
- Glue the butterflies on the jar.
- Make a hanger and attached on the jar.
- Hang a couple butterflies on the hanger.
- Put a candle in the jar.
- Sit back and enjoy!
You can make other patterns with similar idea. Here is an example.
Watch the video for another technique.