Recycling is great way to make wonderful new things. Today we are going to share with you how to make Flower Pots with recycled CDs and Plastic Soda bottles. What you will need for this project are really simple.
- Plastic Soda bottle with a lid
- Old CD
- Cardboard or heavy paper
- Spray paint of your favorite colors
- Cut the plastic bottle into two halves. OK to be creative with the edge pattern of the cut.
- Keep the cap firmly fastened.
- Cut the cardboard and stick it onto the CD to form the base of the pot.
- Glue the bottle onto the base.
- When the glue is dried completely, spray paint your pot.
- Plant your flowers and enjoy watching them grow.