Sitting in the backyard, holding a cup of tea, and watching birds is a great way to enjoy some time in the afternoon. First, you need to have a bird feeder to attract those lovely creatures. Making a bird feeder is quite easy.
The garden-roof coop has a tutorial to show how to make a DIY flower pot bird feeder. What you need are
- Terracotta or clay flowerpot and two saucers
- Glass and tile drill bits (1/2″ for seed openings, 1/8″ for hanging)
- 3/32″ vinyl coated wire rope (about 2 feet)
- 1/8″ ferrule and stop set
- More detailed tutorial from the garden-roof coop