If you have hunched shoulders and bad posture, you can portrait a completely different picture of you, even you have a great looking body. You look shorter than you actually are and your belly can look fat. And in long run, you may run into some health problems too. If you are worrying about hunched shoulders, learn these easy workouts to prevent hunched shoulders and correct your body posture.
Just like any other workout, it is very important to do warm up stretches in order to avoid injuries. You should do stretches after finishing this routine for improved posture. And most importantly, you should keep these routine at least twice a week.
The workout is made of three different parts. The first part is stretching – this will warm you up and you will prepare your body for the workout.
The second part will help you to prevent hunched shoulders and stand tall. These 6 workouts last for 45 seconds each. You can take a 15 seconds break between each exercise.
The third and last part is stretches once again. You will complete the workout with the 7 stretches. And You will need counter and dumbbells to make these workouts. You should dumbbells with weight that you can handle. Depending on your situation, 2-3Lbs dumbbells might be a good start.
WARM UP STRETCHES
1. 20 seconds – Shoulder Rolls
2. 20 seconds – Head Nods
3. 20 seconds – Head Turns
4. 20 seconds – Head Tilts
5. 20 seconds – Head Rolls
6. 20 seconds – Small Arm Circles
7. 20 seconds – Big Arm Circles
8. 20 seconds – Toe Touch Reach
1. 45 Seconds – Tripod Rows on each side
2. 45 seconds – Bird Dog
3. 45 seconds – Tripod Fly each side
4. 45 seconds – Modified Back Bow
5. 45 Seconds – Up and Over Press
6. 45 Seconds – Bent Over Ventral Raise
1. 20 seconds – Front Arm Swings
2. 20 seconds – Toe Touch Reach
3. 20 seconds – Wall Chest Stretch
4. 20 seconds – Overhead Toe Touch
5. 20 seconds – Downward Dog
6. 20 seconds – Cobra Stretch
7. 20 seconds – Child’s Pose
Watch the video for more details.