These Hedgehog Fruit Breads are absolutely cute. They are just made of bread dough and a little bit of creativity. You can put jam or cranberry sauce to add some flavor. For the eyes and nose, just use raisins. Here is a simple instructions.
- Make a flat round bread dough.
- Wrap your favorite fruit jam inside.
- Roll the bread dough into balls about the size of a large lemon.
- Brush them with a milk or egg wash.
- Pinch and squeeze one end to make it look like face.
- Snip about 1/2 inch deep with scissors at a 45degree angle from the back side.
- Decorate the eyes and noses with raisins.