Soft Pretzel Bites are so good. They are one of my favorite snacks. Auntie Anne’s almond pretzels are always a hit for my parties. It is so nice that I have found this recipe so that we can make Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites Recipe at home. Thanks for Two Peas to share with us this wonderful recipe.
What I specially love this recipe and tutorial is that they make the pretzels into perfect bite sizes. Thumb up! Here are the ingredients for this recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 package active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 3 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 1/2 to 5 cups all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- 3 quarts water
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1 whole egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon cold water
- Coarse sea salt
For the cheese sauce:
- ½ Tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ cup milk
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, grated
Keep reading the full step by step directions in the following link.
If you would like to try different flavors, here are three additional types of stuffed Pretzel Bites. Enjoy watching and making!