A pallet garden is simple, fun, and cost efficient to start or to expand your garden. Here is a simple guide for how to build a pallet garden.
What you need for building a pallet garden are
- One heat treated pallet
- Staple gun
- Landscaping fabric
- Garden soil
- Seed starters
- Staple the landscaping fabric to the back and sides of the pallet. Use two layers of fabric if it is too thin. Staple enough staples to prevent soil leakage.
- Lay the pallet at your gardening spot and fill it with gardening soil.
- Plant your seed starters in the pallet garden bed.
- Keep your gardening soil wet by regular watering.
- Enjoy watching your plants grow.
Watch the videos for more details.