Receiving phone calls while cooking? I do that all the time. The results, I have quite a few pans burnt like real frown faces. I guess I never learn. I burnt another pan yesterday. Instead of throwing away the pan, I decided to try and clean it. Here is the recipe I got
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp of baking soda
Step by step instructions
- Add the vinegar and water and boil them.
- Remove the pot from heat and carefully add the baking soda (stand back because it will
- bubble and steam like a bad science fair volcano)
- Let it cool and pour the mixture out.
- Scrub and clean the pans.
- Repeat if needed.