This stylish scarf is such a wonderful crocheting project. It is not a usual crochet approach, but incorporates a ruler. This technique is great to add different colors onto the scarf.
What you will need:
- Crochet hook 2.5mm
1. Crochet across the ruler as shown in the picture
2. Continue until you have long enough chain. For a scarf of 170 cm long, around 400 stitches are required. Then take the chain off the ruler when it is done. Make sure the chain is not twisted.
3. Do the same for one more chain. You can use different colors for different chains to make the scarf colorful.
4. Now connect two chains by picking 5 consecutive loops of one chain through five consecutive loops of the other chain. Keep doing that until the end of the chain. And tie it at the end.
5. Crochet the next chain along the edge of the first one.
6. Repeat step 3 to 5 to make your scarf.