New leather bags have a leather smell. Old bags also have a smell, slight different one, especially if you keep your bags in your closet for too long without using. We will share with you a couple simple and easy ways to get rid of those types of smells fast.
- How To Get Rid Of Smell From An Old Leather Bag?
- Wipe clean the bags with a damped towel.
- Fill a sock or a small fabric pouch with some baking soda.
- Put the sock or pouch in the bag.
- The baking soda will suck away the unpleasant smell from your bag overnight.
The second method is simply put a few lemon in your bag. The odor should be gone by the next day.