One thing I miss the most going into a cinema is the popcorn. Sometimes you get stuck at home watching videos. What could beat a bag of popcorn with you?
Reddit user Jordan Cohen shows you how to make a DIY popcorn maker. All you need are
- a bottle of vegetable oil,
- some popcorn kernels,
- an empty clean aluminum can,
- a knife.
Step by step instructions:
- Cut a hole in the side of the can.
- Fold out the metal to create a makeshift chute.
- Pour in a bit of vegetable oil into the can.
- Add some un-popped kernels.
- Place the can over heat and wait for your popcorn to pop out.