Spring is the peak of garden activities. A nice garden apron is not only look pretty, but also can keep your tools and supplies handy. A garden apron is a perfect DIY project for beginning and experienced sewing lovers. Let Stephanie show you How To Make A Garden Apron and scroll down for the recycled denim version video tutorial.
What you will need are
- 1 – 20” x 14 plain colour fabric for apron back
- 1 – 23” x 10” patterned fabric for apron pockets
- 1 – 20” x 4” patterned fabric for waist band
- 2 – 42” x 4” patterned fabric for long, wraparound sashes
- Step by step directions from Garden Therapy