For most of the DIY projects, you need to be crafty to make something meaningful. Not for this wonderful project. This is the project that doesn’t require much hard work, but you can still make something that you can brag about for years to come.
What you need for this project are
- Four wine crates
- A 27″x27″ square peg board
- Wood glue
- Sand paper
- Optional wood stain
How To Make A Wine Crate Coffee Table:
- Put four wooden wine crates together on their sides with the openings facing out (to create shelving spaces on the sides and a small empty space at the center).
- Glue the sides together with wood glue, and secure with tape until dry.
- Apply wood glue on the top, and lay the peg board down, clamping it on the top until the glue dry.
- Apply wood glue on the tops of each table leg, and push them into the corners of the peg board. Let dry overnight.
- Sand down all corners and edges of your table. Wipe clean dust with a damp cloth.
- If desired, you can apply two coats of stain to give your coffee table a finished look, or to match other furniture.
- Enjoy you new coffee table!