Are you looking for ideas to decorate your kitchen or dining table? If yes, then these amazing bead strawberries might be a good project for you. Here is How To Make Bead Strawberries.
- First you take a Styrofoam egg and stick a double tape to it.
- Then string beads in read and gold color on a thin craft wire, such that every two red beads will have a gold bead in center.
- Fix one end of the beaded wire in the bottom of the Styrofoam egg and start winding the beaded wire around the egg.
- Make the stem by poking two wires in the top of the strawberry and then twisting them together followed by floral tape.
- Finish it with leaves made with loops of wire with green beads.