Button bowls and trays look fabulous. They are great for home decor and organization. They are super easy to make. You pretty much glue them together into any shape you desire.
What you will need for such a project are
- Assorted buttons of various sizes and colors
- Bowl, tray, or something similar to shape your button project
- Aluminum foil (large enough piece to cover the outside of the bowl)
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Coordinating paint
- Small flat paintbrush
- Water/paper towels for clean up
- Step by step instructions from Joann
It is best to use leftover buttons from sewing projects, craft projects, or your collection.
What? You don’t have any buttons! Just get some from Amazon here so that you can start your project soon. Watch the video tutorial for more details.