What about make wall decals with your child’s name for his or her room? Here is an easy and nice DIY projects to make custom stickers for your wall decals. You can create cute wall decals with any letters or shapes you want. You can also use your favorite colors and patterns of the fabric so that your custom stickers match the style of your wall.
This is also a great DIY craft project to do with kids. What you need are
- Glue or Sugru
- Double sided tape
Step by step How-To instructions
- Pick letters or shapes you want and draw the template on the cardboard.
- Cut out the cardboard template.
- Use the cardboard template to make a fabric template. Make sure that the fabric template is at least 1 inch larger than the cardboard one so that you can wrap the cardboard with the fabric and apply glue.
- Glue the fabric to the cardboard template and let the glue dry completely.
- Attach the cardboard letter decal on the wall using double sided tape.
Tada! Your custom sticker wall decals are done! Aren’t they gorgeous?