Looking for DIY craft projects that kids will love for sure? Make these hedgehog sock planters. These hedgehog sock planters are so cute. Make a few of them, put them on your table or window sill. Once they start to grow, I guess you will love them too. Let’s look at how to make DIY hedgehog sock planters. (image credit: DIY Craft Projects)
- Gather those unmatched socks in your drawer.
- Fill the socks with garden soil and seed mixture.
- Tie the socks and cut off the excess portion.
- Decorate the hedgehog planters with beads for eyes and nose.
- Place the hedgehogs in a plate and put them at a sunny spot.
- Keep your hedgehogs moist and enjoy watching the hedgehog growing.
You don’t have to make it hedgehog shape. A doll, a turtle, a piglet, … Once you got the idea, your imagination is the limit. Here are just some examples.