A heart-shaped cake is a great way to express your love for such important events as Valentine’s Day, anniversary, birthday, and so on… especially if the cake is made by yourself.
Today we are going to show you how to make a heart-shaped cake at home. This heart-shaped cake is yummy and lovely. It is easy to prepare too. You don’t even need a heart-shaped pan. What you will need are
- 1 package cake mix (2-layer size) any flavor except angel food
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) Vanilla flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 ounces) Whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring
- Small candies or multicolored sprinkles
- Directions from better recipes
What do you think? Have you made something similar?
Watch the video tutorials for more information.
If you have a heart shaped pan…