What is the simplest way to make homemade ice cream? Have you ever thought of making Ice cream with just 2 ingredients? Yes, that’s totally doable. We have gone out and found the recipe and video to show you How To Make Ice-cream with Two Ingredients.
What you’ll need for this project
- Heavy whipping cream
- sweetened condensed milk
Step by step instructions
- Add 1 pint of heavy whipping cream into a bowl
- Mix until soft peaks are formed
- Add 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Mix until thick and well combined
- Optional: Add whatever you want! Mint chocolate chip, salted caramel
- Cling film the bowl
- Freeze for about 6 hours
Watch the video instructions and enjoy!