We craft flowers all the time. They all start with petals Kanzashi, a Japanese word meaning hair flowers traditionally, and more of flowers nowadays. There are many ways to create craft flower petals.
In this video tutorial, Kulikova has come up with 17 ways to make petals kanzashi. Now you are equiped with techniques to make any kind of flowers you need. For easier viewing, here are the names of the petals and approximate starting time in the video. Enjoy!
- simple pointed petal 00:17;
- double lobe 00:57;
- double petal 02:05;
- double petal 03:14;
- double petal 04:14;
- acute petal 05:27;
- acute petal 06:17;
- petal-Bud 07:24;
- double lobe 08:19;
- round petal with a pointed tip 10:07;
- double petal spiral 11:12;
- double lobe half spiral 12:49;
- the petals to create a rose kanzashi 13:50;
- acute petal to create the Astra kanzashi 14:42;
- acute petal to create green leaves 15:50;
- big sharp petal 16:53;
- flat sharp petal 17:46;
- petal to create the flower buds 18:34.