Remember those Genius Ways To Turn Your Socks Into Anything that we have shared with you before? Today we are going to add to that list by turn your socks into a cute teddy bear toy. What you need for this project are
- A sock;
- Polyester or cotton filling;
- Needle and thread;
- Cotton gauze;
Here is How To Make Sock Teddy Bear
- Draw the template of the Teddy bear cut it out.
- Insert cotton filling into the bear head seal it.
- Sew a piece of cotton gauze as the face.
- Decorate with buttons and beads for the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Insert cotton filling into the body template and sew to seal.
- Sew a piece of cotton gauze on the body part for decoration.
- Collect every piece together.
Here is another version.