How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally
When my niece was a few years old, she once told me that my face looked like a peach. I thought she was praising me so I asked her why. You have a lot of tiny hairs! That was her answer.
Some ladies have problems of growing excessive hairs, especially around upper lip. If you have tried other methods without much success, here is remedy about How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally that I have seen on Delicious articles today. I am eagerly to give it a try.
The ingredients are just fairly simple household items
- 1 tbsp oatmeal paste
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Directions To Remove Facial Hair Naturally
- Mix all of the ingredients together to make a paste.
- Rub the paste on the spot where you want to uproot unwanted hair.
- Let the paste stay on the spot for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently rub the paste on your face for 4-5 minutes in the opposite direction of hair growth. Wash your face with warm water a couple minutes later, and apply a facial moisturizer as usual.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a week.
This scrub will not only simply helps you remove undesired hair on your face, but also keeps your skin smooth, hydrated, and look young.