This crafts project is so wonderful. You can easily turn those ordinary drinking straws into amazing daisies to decorate your room. This project is so easy. It is a fun craft activities for kids to try too. What you need are
- Drinking straws of various colors
- Green floral tape
- Double side tape
- Green crepe paper (optional)
Step By Step Instructions
- Fold the upper part of a yellow straw as shown to make the stamen and stem. And Tie it with green thread.
- Cut a white straw with a cutter to make it into a strip. Then make small cuts in half of its width.
- Apply double tape to the lower uncut part lengthwise.
- Then start rolling this length of cut straw around the yellow stamen to make a flower.
- Cover the lower part of the yellow straw with green floral tape to make the stem.
- Cut some green crepe paper or straws and glue them to the stem to make leaves.
- Complete the flower bouquet with more colored straw flowers and arrange the bouquet in a bowl or vase.
Tada! Happy crafting!