Beautiful original tray can be used to display candies, fruits, or other small items, or just to decorate your table in your living room or kitchen. You can use wire, plants, recycled newspapers to make this leafy tray. Rolling recycled newspaper tubes to make such a tray is not only fun, but also green.
How To Weave A Leafy Tray
1. Hold a few wires in one hand and wrap them with another wire to form the base.
2. Weave along to make the tray.
3. Adjust the tubes to make it like the tray a leafy shape.
4. Tie the end to complete the tray.
5. Paint to the colors you like.
Credit: a family