Having a special event or a dinner party coming and don’t know what dessert to prepare? This Jello strawberry parfait recipe comes to rescue. These Jello strawberry parfaits are delicious, look sexy, and easy to prepare.
You only need three ingredients for this Jello strawberry parfait recipe
- 1 package (3oz) Jello-o gelatin with your favorite flavor
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberry
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- Square dessert cups (optional)
Here is how to prepare attractive Jello strawberry parfait
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Set aside 1/3 cup.
- Add fruit to remaining gelatin;
- spoon into 4 to 5 glasses.
- Chill glasses at an angle until jello is set.
- Meanwhile, fold whipped topping into the gelatin.
- Spoon topping mixture into glasses of set jello. Chill and garnish.
Don’t like strawberries? You can replace them with any of your favorite fruits.