Do you like tacos? Today we got a great recipe from Becky Hardin from the Cookie Rookie. These spicy chicken tacos are oven baked and are flavorful.
It takes about half hour in total to prepare 10 of these delicious tacos. What you will need are
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 ounce Old El Paso Hot & Spicy Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomato, drained
- 4.5 ounce can Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles
- 10 Old El Paso Stand and Stuff Taco Shells
- 16 ounce can Old El Paso Refried Beans
- 2 cups Mexican Blend Cheese, shredded
- Toppings such as Old El Paso sliced Jalapenos, sour cream, salsa, chopped cilantro, shredded lettuce, or any of your favorite taco toppings!
- Full recipe and step by step instructions from Becky