It is nice to have a beach coverup when you enjoy the sun shine and waves along the beach during summer. This gorgeous Pom Pom Trim Beach Coverup is so beautiful and easy to use. It will add an adorable touch to your floaty beach look, especially if you choose silky fabric for this outfit.
This is also a really simple sewing project. It works great for even beginners. What you need are
- Light weight fabric, such as silk, Chiffon, or Light weight cotton
- Pom Poms (learn how to make your own pom poms)
- Scissors, embroidery needle and thread
- Sewing machine for edging
- Cutting pattern and step by step instructions from Merrick’s Art
Doesn’t it look fabulous? Give it a try!